Last Minute DIY Christmas Poster
It’s almost Christmas and you feel that your house lacks some holiday spirit? Here’s a quick way to make a festive poster and use it for your X-mas decorations or as a last minute gift.
– Wrapping paper with geometric print
– Acrylic bronze paint ( I have used MAIMERI Polycolor 475 )
– A4 Frame
1. Print the stencil and cut out the black area
2. Place the stencil at the wrapping paper and fix it with the duck tape or simply something heavy.
3. Carefully paint the cut outs at the stencil with bronze paint.
4. Wait a few minutes for paint to dry a bit and remove the stencil
5. Frame the poster and find a nice place for it 🙂
Happy Holidays and Merry X-Mas!